Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bleh

Ever have one of those days?

I just had one today. In fact, today's bleh day started yesterday afternoon when I started getting a bad headache. By the time I got home, the headache was pounding -- so I hoped heading to bed would make it go away.

It didn't.

I woke up this morning and felt like I'd been hit by a bus. I was going to try to make it to work, though. But just as I was heading out the door, things got ugly. I wasn't able to keep the half bottle of water and three sips of Diet Coke down. So I called my boss and told him work wasn't happening -- and went back to sleep.

After waking up mid-afternoon, I felt a little better. Once my stomach decided it was OK with keeping a little liquid down, I developed the biggest craving for a Digiorno stuffed crust pizza. Don't ask why, because I don't know. And I didn't get up the courage to eat anything until about 8:30p. I was thrilled to be making my pizza -- but when I went to get it out of the oven, it had disintegrated and was all over the oven. Ugh.

Oh well. I DVRed The Office and I'm going to have a slice of what's left of my pizza, then I'm going back to bed.

Let's hope tomorrow (which is sure to be a marathon) goes much better. Heck, I'm only feeling about 70% now, so let's hope I can even participate in tomorrow's activities.

Hope y'all had a good one -- at least better than mine!

No comments: