Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WOO HOO! YEAH HEELS!




Wow -- that was an exhausting game to watch. Great job overcoming double-digit leads by my Heels. What they say is true -- rankings simply don't matter when these two teams play.

I am so STOKED right now -- I'm really at a loss for what to say. I am watching WRAL's live coverage of Franklin Street right now (online) and it is KILLING me not to be there. But I sent my friends plenty of text messages to make sure they live it up for me. The mob scene on Franklin Street is so beautiful to behold -- and hey, I think I just saw my best friend on WRAL's coverage! Crazy. Man, there's just something mystical about Chapel Hill that makes you miss it so much!

Again -- I'm kind of at a loss for what to say. I still am not a fan of Billy Packer, still not a fan of Tim Brando -- and definitely still hate dook. But I'm in a lot better mood than I was at halftime.

OK -- I'll try to have more perspective tomorrow. For now, I'm going to do a little celebrating!

Feel free to hit the "Comments" button below and add your thoughts about the game!

Thanks to the AP/CBS Sports for that picture -- Tyler Hansbrough is a BEAST!

No comments: