Saturday, January 13, 2007

Your turn!

My apologies for not posting yesterday -- after work, I spent the evening on the road and was away from a computer all night. But here's the deal -- I want to hear from you! A few of you have left feedback on some of the other posts -- but I want to give all of you the chance to ask ME questions.

So, let's hear 'em. Have a question about WNCT-TV 9? Or about how we do our jobs each day? Or just anything in general? ... Just click the "Comments" button below and ask away! I'll try and post some responses in the very near future.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,
Apparently you have been so busy being in Greenville to do the news, that you haven't had time to update the blog. I think that is a good thing and hope it shows your growth and the network's confidence in your wonderful work.
I think you are an extremely talented individual.