Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How Slack Am I?

It really has been too long since I last updated the ol' blog. I feel like I find myself saying that a lot.

This time, part of that was by design, though -- I wanted to go about a week or so without posting to make sure that anyone and everyone had a chance to read about the Jason Ray that I knew. He was a great guy, and I can tell you, folks are still reeling from his death. I've been up to Chapel Hill a couple of times since JRay died -- and folks there are still hurting and trying to make sense of what happened. I get the sense that his close friends have accepted what happened and are really working hard to move forward. But there is simply no questioning the tremendous impact he had on everyone around him. Even folks that didn't know him personally are coping -- he was truly an amazing person.

So while part of my lack of posting has been by design, that still leaves a few days when I simply didn't do it. I apologize -- I hope that the folks who've made this blog a part of their web-surfing routine will tune back in.

As a matter of fact, I'm at WNCT's corporate headquarters (our station is owned by Media General, by the way) in Richmond, Va. right now -- learning more about blogging and connecting with folks like you over the internet! So I hope to learn some cool lessons that can benefit all of us soon.

I hope this finds you doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're slacker than a hooker's honeypot. start blogging again.